COSMETIC DENTISTRY In Delhi
- A beautiful smile is priceless. It can open many doors and leave a lasting impression on the people you meet.
- Cosmetic Dentistry is the process of creating a beautiful smile using innovative technologies, methods, and skills.
- In this, we focus on improving the appearance of teeth, from correcting minor imperfections to performing much more Serious Cosmetic Procedures.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
It is a specialized field of dentistry that uses the latest advanced technology to improve the appearance of your smile to make things look better to the eye of the beholder.
It improves your smile by:
- Lightening or whitening teeth
- Reshaping teeth
- Straightening teeth
- Repairing damaged teeth
- Replacing missing teeth
Who Benefits from Cosmetic Procedures?
Most of the esthetic dentistry patients are female.
It is about 96%.
The Common age group that is mostly undergoing cosmetic dental procedures is those who are in between 31 to 40 years old.
The benefits of cosmetic dentistry, are mostly in those people who have:
- stained teeth.
- missing teeth
- Spaces in b/w the teeth.
- misaligned teeth.
Types of Cosmetic Procedures:
In cosmetic dentistry, we especially do patient “Smile Makeovers”.
There are a few cosmetic procedures that we do are based on individual needs:
It is an effective procedure to remove stains & improve the natural color of teeth.
Whitening treatments include:
- Over-the-counter treatments.
- In-office whitening treatments.
- Intensive treatment using custom impressions.
It provides excellent Esthetic results, so many people prefer this over teeth whitening products and Orthodontic treatment.
It is used to improve the appearance of:
- chipped teeth
- Discolored teeth
- Misshapen or Crooked teeth.
Also some other different types of veneers such as:
porcelain Veneers are bonded to the teeth using Special Cement.
It requires recontouring of the natural teeth
Prepless veneers: Do not require recontouring before placement.
Brace & and Clear Aligners:
- It is an orthodontic treatment, but they are also included in cosmetic dentistry.
- Most people who invest in braces or clear aligners, such as Invisalign do so to improve their appearance.
- Both devices put pressure on your teeth which moves them into the correct position over time.
- In children & teens, they often get traditional metal braces, while in adults typically get clear braces or aligners because they are less noticeable.
Gum Contouring :
- It is a Cosmetic procedure that changes the shape of your gums.
- In this procedure, a dentist may remove any excessive gum tissue causing a “gummy” smile or a high amount of gum display when smiling.
Cosmetic Dentistry vs Restorative Dentistry:
- Cosmetic and restorative dentists have a lot in common, but also they serve different purposes.
- The main goal of Cosmetic dentistry is to improve the appearance of teeth.
- Restorative dentistry focuses on restoring their functionality.
Restorative dental treatments include :
- Dental Crowns
- Dental bridges
- Dental bonding
- Dental implants.
- Inlays and Onlays
Why do people get Cosmetic Dentistry or Dental Cosmetology:
There are many reasons people are unhappy with their smile.
The most common reasons are:
- Tooth discoloration
- Teeth Crowding
- Teeth gaps.
Dental Veneers are the most suggested treatment because all the cosmetic issues are corrected by Dental veneers.
How to Choose a Cosmetic Dentist?
It's important to look for qualified dentists in your specific area of treatment because Some dentists invest more time and money for continuing education in cosmetic dentistry. So, finding a dentist that focuses on cosmetic procedures ensures you receive the highest quality of treatment and improves your appearance. In the locality of Delhi, Cosmetica India is one of the best cosmetic dentistry in Delhi.
What are the advantages of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Enhance your smile
- Brighten dull, Stained teeth
- Improve the shape of your teeth
- Conceal Chips & Cracks
- Bring balance & symmetry to your smile
- Boost your Confidence
What are the Disadvantages of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry costs are not usually covered by insurance. This is because , health insurance companies don’t consider, cosmetic procedure essential or necessary for a health standpoint.