Best Anti-Ageing treatment clinic in Delhi for Anti-Ageing solution
Aging is a body process that happens to all of us. As we grow old our skin cells start to degrade. We all wish to look young and we do a lot of things in the name of Anti-Ageing, some of which are not meant to do with our skin. For Anti-Ageing solutions, there are non-surgical methods which are very effective plus there are some things that you can do by yourself but before we jump on to solutions let’s look at –
How Ageing occurs?
As age progresses our skin cells start to degrade. Collagen and elastin fibers present in the skin cells which are responsible for providing a proper shape and form to our facial structure; start to get lost which in turn increases open pores and Fine lines. Our pigment cells start multiplying which leaves us with sunspots, age spots, and acme. The lipid barrier layer present in the skin starts to fall apart making the skin dry and sensitive.
Let’s clear some popular myths regarding Anti-Ageing
- Facial isn’t going to help you with Ageing problems
- Facial exercise is only going to create more fine lines in the Long run
- There has been no proper research that Collagen drinks/powders can help you with Ageing problems
Dos and Don’ts
A healthy lifestyle helps – Include green vegetables, fruits, dry fruits, proteins in your routine diet. Avoid sugar as it escalates the degradation of collagen and elastin fibers
- Smoking and drugs also escalate the degradation of Collagen and elastin fibers leaving us with fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, and dark circles.
- Avoid alcohol as it dehydrates your body and skin escalating the process of Ageing
- Stress and lack of sleep increases cortisol hormones which also escalates the degradation of collagen and elastin fibers
- Use sunscreen with SPF >30 and PA = +++/++++ as it prevents from UV (A)&UV (B) rays which escalates the process of Aging.
- Drinking water is not enough, moisturize your skin properly and regularly
- Apply 2 – 3 drops of Vitamin C serum daily before sleeping and use retinol-based cream twice a week.
- Use Anti-Ageing creams regularly as well before bedtime
- Also,apply aloe vera to hydrate your skin
Non-surgicalBest Anti-Ageing treatment clinic in Delhi
This blog is brought to you by Cosmetica India. Cosmetica India is the Best Anti-Ageing treatment clinic in Delhi which provides advanced non-surgicalAnti-Ageing treatment solutions such as non-surgicalradiofrequency skin tightening and High intensity focused ultrasound skin tightening. Cosmetica India offers a wide range of clinical and cosmetic dermatology services. If you want help from the Best Anti-Ageing treatment clinic in Delhi then visit Cosmetica India now!
Leave a comment