Cosmetology Diploma Course In Delhi
Cosmetology mainly focuses on improving the overall physical appearance of individuals by implementing progressive skincare treatments. Previously, it was regarded as a beautician course but over time the Cosmetology courses involve hair and nail (face) care.
Both beautician courses and cosmetology are professional. Cosmetology or so-called beauty trends have gained control over people’s minds, credit goes to social media. From high-profile billboards to magazines, fashion influencers are setting new trends on social platforms like YouTube.
General Cosmetology Diploma Course in Delhi deals with skin and hair care practices and is commonly practiced in spas, salons,(clinic, wellness centre) and beauty parlors.
ABOUT DIPLOMA IN COSMETOLOGY
Doctors, Nurses, Graduate, & Educated Beauty Therapists
- CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Diploma in Cosmetology makes you job ready and opens doors of derma clinics, cosmetology centers, top-notch beauty parlours, hair salons. Besides, successful candidates can also work as freelance beauty consultants and makeup artists.
Combined- Learning program
One month of onsite practical training.
- COURSE FEE- Rs. 100000+ GST/-
- COURSE FEE- Rs. 100000+ GST/-
The Diploma in Cosmetology is a one month onsite training program. It is suitable for Doctors, Nurses, Graduate, & Educated Beauty Therapists, Dentists and allied doctors who are keen to develop or advance their knowledge in cosmetology.
To ensure practitioners have a complete theoretical knowledge in cosmetology and be able to perform cosmetology medical procedures confidently and ethically. know more about post graduate Diploma in Cosmetology.
Upon completion, practitioners shall have acquired operational skills, clinical skills and managerial skills to start and operate a Cosmetology Medical Centre or incorporate cosmetology medical procedures into their practice.
They would have also gained analytical & critical thinking abilities, including troubleshooting operational and clinical issues.
How Are Admissions In
Certificate Programs Of Cosmetology Courses Done?
The admission to the cosmetology course is not a complex one. It depends on the admission process followed in the institute that you are going to apply to.
Things get really simple and easy for getting into online courses, you simply have to visit the official portal of the course provider and get yourself enrolled. Admission into offline courses is similar to that of offline admission procedures, you need to fill up the application form and apply for the course, Eligibility criteria are not a burden.
Cosmetology Course Eligibility –
Candidates seeking admission to Cosmetology Course For Dentist (medicos and non- medicos) in Delhi must meet the following eligibility requirements –
- For Short-Term Courses –
Candidates need to accomplish his/her tenth grade from a recognized school. Those who want to enroll for advanced short-term courses must complete a basic course in cosmetology or a similar subject.
- Diploma Programs –
12th-grade certification is a must from a recognized school. Those who have completed certification courses after the 10th are also eligible.
- Master’s Courses –
Candidates with an advanced diploma from a reputable institute will be considered.
Cosmetology Certificate Courses –
Certificate Cosmetology is a short-term course, usually with a duration of 1 to 3 months. The course topics include makeup, skincare, haircutting, etc.
The undergraduate-level certification courses teach various industry-level skills and focus more on developing practical skills. This makes the curriculum much more intense.
After completing the certificate Cosmetology course, one can expect a salary of 10+ LPA. Popular FMCG companies provide cosmetology courses that will help you fetch a job in their company itself. If you’re someone who wishes to get employed in this field right after completing your secondary education, then this could be one of your potential streams.
Online Cosmetology Course Certificates –
A few of the popular Cosmetology Diploma Course in Delhi are as follows –
- Online Air-brush Makeup Training course.
- The Ultimate Masterclass for Face Makeup
- The skin structure for beautician beginners
- Advanced Skin Science for Beauty Therapists
- Makeup Artistry Basic to Masterclass, Professional Makeup
Offline Cosmetology Course Certificates –
A few of the popular offline Cosmetology Diploma Course in Delhi are as follows –
- Certificate course in Basic Beauty
- Certificate Course in Artistry Makeup
- Certificate Course in Basic Hair Designing
- Certificate Course in Professional Make-Up
What Top Jobs Are Available After Cosmetology Courses?
Over the last few years, Cosmetology courses are getting popular in India. Beauty Artists, Nail technicians, Hairstylists, ( cosmetologist, beauty and wellness consutant)and Skin Specialists are a few of the most popular and prosperous job options for Cosmetology students. During your course progress, you need to develop your communication skills, understanding skills, and observation skills.
WHAT IS THE SYLLABUS?
The topics are collated as Cosmetology Science, Business Operations and Clinical Training.
• Cosmetology Science
• Cosmetology Anatomy
• Cosmetology Pharmacology
• Clinical Dermatology
• Pain Management
BOTULINUM TO TOXIN
• Introduction of BTX
• COSMETIC INDICATION- Upper face, Middle Face& Lower Face, Gummy Smile , Jaw Line, Contouring , Nefertiti Lift
• DENTAL TREATMENT INDICATION – Masseter Hypertrophy, Bruxism & TMG Pain
• BOTOX FOR HYPERHIDROSIS- Axillary & palmoplantar
• BOTOX FOR MYOFASCIAL PAIN & TRIGEMINAL NEURALGIA
• CONTRAINDICATIONS & DOSE CALCULATION OF BOTOX
• COMPLICATION & MANAGEMENET
• MICROBOTOX & MESOBOTOX
• Introduction of threads
• Types(Mono & Cogs)
• Facial assessment for threads
• Choosing the right kind of threads
• Indication, Contraindications & Complications
LASER IN COSMETOLOGY
• Photo Facial
• Carbon Facial
• Permanent Laser Hair Removal
• Tattoo Removal
• Correction of Freckles, Age Spots with laser
• Acne Mark Correction with laser
• Acne/ Pimple treatment with laser therapy
• Business Administration & Management
• Marketing & Business Development
• Legal Implications In Cosmetology
• COSMETOLOGY – Starting , Operating & Exiting Business and Sales Kit
• Photo Facial
• Carbon Facial
• Vampire Facial
• Birth mark removal
• Mole, Tag & Wart removal
• Double chin correction
• Micropigmentation & Microblading
• Permanent Eyebrow and lip colour
• Treatment of white patch through melanin pigment
• Lashes BOTOX (For permanent LASHES Ext.)
• PRP Therapy
• Xantholasma Correction
• Eye Bag Correction
• Under eye treatment
• Chemical Peels(Superfacial and Medium Depth)
• Managing Hyperhidrosis
• Managing Acne , Scar and Pigmentation
• Advanced cosmetology Techniques
INTRODUCTION – Introduction in Cosmetology & Aesthetic Medicine
• STUDY OF SKIN-Structure, Function & Type
• STUDY OF HAIR – Structure, Function, Type & Problems (Hair Fall, Hair Regrowth, Hair Thickening, Dandruff)
• AGEING- Understand the Physiology of Ageing
• FACIAL ASSESMENT – Young Face, Ageing Face, Facial Muscles & Facial Expressions
• Introduction of fillers
• Types of fillers
• Facial Assessment for Dermal Filler Injection
• Choosing The Right Filler
• Injection techniques- Cannula & Niddle
• Contraindications & Complications
• Management of Complications
• Pre & Post-treatment protocols
• Skin booster fillers for rejuvenation
• Introduction, Indications & Contraindications.
• Choosing the right peel.
• Classification & Characteristics.
•Uses of peel and post peel instructions.
• MESOTHERAPY – For Skin & Hair: Needle & No-Niddle Method.
• R.P Therapy.
• PLASAMA LIFTING.
• UNDER EYE TREATMENT
• ACNE WHITENING THERAPY
• SKIN WHITENING THERAPY
• ANTI TREATMENT & PIGMENTATION THERAPY
• FACE TIGHTENING & REJUVENATION THERAPY
• SKIN ENHANCHING – Hydration & Nourishing
• NECK REJUVENATION
• BODY CONTOURING & TIGHTENING DEVICES
• THERMAGE , VACCUME LIPOLYSIS, HIFU, ULTRASONIC LIPOLYSIS
• SCARS/ STRETCH MARKS REMOVAL
• MICRODERMABRASION & SKIN POLISHING
• DERMAROLLER / DERMAPEN
• DOUBLE CHIN REMOVAL TREATMENT
• Skin Rejuvenation with Non Ablative , Ablative and Fractional Lasers
• Laser Tattoo Removal
• Laser Hair Removal
• Laser for Pigmentation disorder
• Laser for Vascular Lesions
• Laser for stretch marks and cellulite
• Chemical Peels (Superficial, Medium & Deep Depth)
• Radiofrequency, Infrared and HIFU for skin tightening
Note- We insist on coaching you on clinical procedures until you are confident. You will also be coached in consultation, photo-taking skills, consent and documentation, and clinical skills to perform procedures, including post procedure care.
WE assure you will be able to do the procedures efficiently and confidently.
How does this program work?
As soon as you register, we will activate your online module. We recommend you to go through the online module first, while waiting to start your onsite training, which is normally 4 to 6 weeks from the date of your registration.
Once you have chosen date for your online training, you will have to attend our Academy Training Centre in Delhi.
We conduct trainings every month for practitioners from all over the world .During the training we will:
> Review the online module
> Coach you on clinical skills
> Train you to perform cosmetology procedures
> Design a schedule for you to complete the online syllabus
After the onsite Training:
• You will be familiar with the online syllabus
• Be able to understand The contents faster
• Be competent to perform cosmetology procedures
• After you have completed the training at our academy , you can return to your practice, during which time
We encourage you to:
• Follow your online training schedule / timetable
• Continue to perform cosmetology procedures
• Contact your Mentor regularly to discuss the syllabus or procedures
• Once you have completed the entire syllabus within the designated time period , you will receive your certification
WHAT DOES THE FEE INCLUDE?
• Theory & Clinical Training
• Examination Fee
• Access to online module and journal for 1 years
• Demonstration for laser and injectable procedures
• Access to medical devices to perform procedures
• Use of laser devices to perform procedures
• Use of the training centre to perform cases
• Cosmetology pharmaceuticals, such as Botulinium Toxin, Dermal Fillers and Chemical Peel use during workshop