Fellowship In Medical Cosmetology
Medical, Dental and allied Doctors.
1 year onsite practical training.
COURSE FEE – Rs. 200000 + GST
Fellowship In Medical Cosmetology is a 1 year onsite training.
It is suitable for Medical Doctors (General Practitioners, Physicians or Surgeons), Dentists and allied doctors who are keen to develop or advance their knowledge in Cosmetology.
To ensure practitioners have a complete theoretical knowledge in cosmetology and be able to perform cosmetology Medical procedures confidently and ethically.
Upon completion, practitioners shall have acquired operational skills, clinical skills and managerial skills to start and operate a Cosmetology Medical Centre or incorporate cosmetology Medical procedures into their practice. They would have also gained analytical & critical thinking abilities, including troubleshooting operational and clinical issues.
Who can attend this program?
MBBS, MD, MS, BHMS, BAMS, BDS, MDS
What is the syllabus?
The topics are collated as Cosmetology Science, Business Operations and Clinical Training
• Cosmetology Anatomy
• Cosmetology Pharmacology
• Clinical Dermatology
• Pain Management
• INTRODUCTION – Introduction in Cosmetology & AestheticMedicine
• STUDY OF SKIN – Structure, Function & Type
• STUDY OF HAIR – Structure, Function, Type & Problems (Hair Fall, Hair Regrowth, Hair Thickening, Dandruff)
• AGEING – Understand the Physiology of Ageing
• FACIAL ASSESSMENT – Young Face & Ageing Face, Facial muscles & Facial Expressions
✧ BOTULINUM TOXIN
• Introduction of BTX
• COSMETIC INDICATION – Upper Face, Middle Face & Lower Face, Gummy Smile, Jaw Line, Contouring, Nefertiti Lift
• DENTAL TREATMENT INDICATION – Masseter Hypertrophy, Bruxism & TMJ Pain
Patient hands-on for Botox
✧ Full facial Indications
✧ Masseter Hypertrophy
✧ V-shaped Jawline
✧ Facial Asymmetry
✧ Eye Brow lift
✧ Trigeminal Neuralgia
✧ Gummy smile
✧ Perioral wrinkles facial lines
✧ Crow’s feet
✧ Bell’s Palsy
• BOTOX FOR HYPERHIDROSIS – Axillary & palmoplantar.
• BOTOX FOR MYOFASCIAL PAIN & TRIGEMINAL NEURALGIA • Contraindications & Dose Calculation of Botox
• Complication & Management
• Micro Botox & Mesobotox
✧ DERMAL FILLERS
• Introduction of Fillers
• Types of Fillers
• Facial Assessment for Dermal Filler injection
• Choosing the right filler
• Injection techniques – Cannula & Needle
• Patient hands-on for Facial Sculpting through Dermal Fillers-
✧ Tear trough
✧ Cheek Augmentation
✧ Nose Augmentation
✧ Chin Augmentation
✧ Lip Augmentation
✧ Jawline correction
✧ 8 Point lift
✧ Fillers technique by Canula
✧ Fascial Balancing
• Contraindications & Complications
• Management of Complications
• Pre & post-treatment Protocols
• Skin Booster Fillers for rejuvenation
• Introduction to threads
• Types ( Mono & Cogs )
• Facial Assessment for Threads.
• Choosing the Right Kind of threads.
• Indications, Contraindications & Complications.
• Patient hands-on for Thread Lift-
PDO and Coggs
✧ Full face Lift by Coggs Threads
✧ Facial Balancing
✧ Facial Symmetry
✧ Facial Slimming
✧ Jawline Rejuvenation
✧ Double Chin Correction
✧ CHEMICAL PEEL
• Introduction, Indications & Contraindications.
• Choosing the right peel.
• Classification & Characteristics.
• Uses of peels and post-peel Instructions
• Patient Hands-on Chemical Peels
✧ Skin Priming before Peel
✧ Skin Glow
✧ Removal of Dead skin layer
✧ Pigmentation correction
✧ Treatment of Acne by Peels
✧ Whitening therapy
✧ MESOTHERAPY – For Skin & Hair; Needle & No – Needle
✧ P.R.P Therapy.
✧ Plasmo Lifting.
✧ Laser in Cosmetology
✧ Photo Facial
✧ Carbon Facial
✧ Permanent Laser Hair Removal
✧ Laser for Pigmentation disorder
✧ Laser for Vascular Lesions
✧ Laser for stretch marks and cellulite
✧ Tattoo Removal
✧ Correction of freckles, Age Spots with laser
✧ Acne Mark Correction with Laser.
✧ Acne / Pimple Treatment with laser therapy
• UNDER EYE TREATMENT
• ACNE TREATMENT
• SKIN WHITENING THERAPY
• GLUTATHIONE USE IV & OTHERS
• ANTI PIGMENTATION THERAPY
• FACE TIGHTENING & REJUVENATION THERAPY
• SKIN ENHANCING – Hydration & Nourishing
• NECK REJUVENATION
• BODY CONTOURING & TIGHTENING DEVICES
• THERMAGE, VACCUME LIPOLYSIS, HIFU, ULTRASONIC LIPOLYSIS, MNRF
• SCARS/STRETCH MARKS REMOVAL
• MICRODERMABRASION & SKIN POLISHING
• DERMAROLLER / DERMAPEN
• DOUBLE CHIN REMOVALTREATMENT
✧ Diet Planning in Cosmetology
✧ FAT REMOVAL TOPICS-
* Ultrasonic Lipolysis
* Vacuum Liposuction
* Weight Loss therapy
* Cool Sculpting
* Hifu use
* Target area Correction
✧ Lecture & Hands-on on Permanent Make-up-
*Eye brow Microblading
*Eye lash lifting
*Eye lashes curling
*Eye lashes tint
*Microblading in untreatable alopecia areata.
✧ Advanced Permanent Makeup-
*BB glow treatment
*Restoration of Even Skin tone
*Correction of pigmentation after wrongly done or excess done through laser
*Scar correction in eyebrow through microblading.
✧ Business Operations
• Business Administration & Management
• Marketing & Business Development
• Legal Implications in COSMETOLOGY
• COSMETOLOGY–Starting, Operating & Existing Business and Sales Kit
NOTE- We insist on coaching you on clinical procedures until you are confident. You will also be coached in consultation, photo-taking skills, consent and documentation, and clinical skills to perform procedures, including post-procedure care.
How does this program work?
As soon as you register, we will activate your online module. We recommend you to go through the online module first, while waiting to start your onsite training, which is normally 4 to 6 weeks from the date of your registration.
Once you have chosen a date for your onsite training, you will have to attend our Academy Training Centre in Delhi.
We conduct trainings every month for practitioners from all over the world. During the training, we will: Review the online module.
Coach you on clinical skills
Train you to perform cosmetology procedures
Design a schedule for you to complete the online syllabus
After the onsite training:
- You will be familiar with the online syllabus
- Be able to understand the contents faster
- Be competent to perform cosmetology procedures
- After you have completed the training at our Academy, you can return to your Practice, during which time
We encourage you to:
- Follow your online training schedule / timetable
- Continue to perform cosmetology procedures
- Contact your Mentor regularly to discuss the syllabus or procedures
MENTOR & MENTEE PROGRAM
The Mentor-Mentee program pairs practitioners (Mentee) who have completed their onsite training with senior cosmetology practitioners (Mentors) from the Academy. The Mentor’s will establish a cyclical and regular “contact and discuss” schedule with you, for a one-year period, during which time you can clarify and discuss the online module, clinical issues and complications, if any. They will also follow up on your online learning schedule, or timetable with you to make sure you are studying at the right pace.
Your Mentor will help you to improve on your academic, clinical and analytical skills.
The fee is inclusive of:
- Theory & Clinical Training
- Examination Fee
- Access to online module and journals for 1 years
- Demonstration for Laser and Injectable procedures
- Access to medical devices to perform procedures
- Use of Laser devices to perform procedures
- Use of the Training Centre to perform cases
- Cosmetology pharmaceuticals, such as Botulinium Toxin, Dermal Fillers and Chemical Peel USE DURING WORKSHOP