Facial Aesthetic Surgery Course in Delhi
Are you looking for a Pioneer institute where you can complete your learning in the field of facial aesthetics and cosmetics? Are you in search of trusted professionals in this field? Then Cosmetic India will surely be your one-stop destination.
The foundation of Cosmetica India is based on professional learning and the practical implementation of aesthetic and scientific procedures. If you are looking for the best facial aesthetic surgery course in Delhi then there will be no better place than Cosmetica India.
At Cosmetica India, we highly emphasize quality training and professional experience in the field of facial aesthetics and cosmetology including weight management, diet science, slimming, and trichology.
Why Choose Us?
Now is the right time to get trained by renowned professionals and highly experienced industry experts in the field of facial aesthetics and cosmetology. If you are looking for the best Facial Aesthetic Surgery Course in Delhi, then we at Cosmetica India will leave no stone unturned. Be it in the form of a lecture or demonstration, we offer extensive hands-on training on live subjects.
- Our curriculum is perfectly divided and structured so that you can start your preparation from the very basics and steadily advance your level. Our diversified course content will help you to decide on a specific career path.
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate that is admired by industrial experts.
- We even have hands-on clinical attachments for our students to support their curriculum.
- We have a 100% placement record.
- We even train students to set up their cosmetic clinics and centres.
So, what are you waiting for? Get yourself enrolled today and build your career with Cosmetica India. We offer the best Facial Aesthetic Surgery Course in Delhi.
Master Class In Facial Aesthetics
Doctors, Nurses, Graduate, & Educated Beauty Therapists
✧ CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Master Class In Facial Aesthetics makes you job-ready and opens doors of derma clinics, cosmetology centers, top-notch beauty parlours, hair salons. Besides, successful candidates can also work as freelance beauty consultants and makeup artists.
Combined- Learning program
3 days of onsite practical training.
✧ COURSE FEE- Rs. 35000+ GST/-
Master Class in Facial Aesthetics is a one-month onsite training program. It is suitable for Doctors, Nurses, Graduate, & Educated Beauty Therapists, Dentists and allied doctors who are keen to develop or advance their knowledge in cosmetology. know more about Semi Permanent Makeup Course.
To ensure practitioners have a complete theoretical knowledge in cosmetology and be able to perform cosmetology medical procedures confidently and ethically.
Upon completion, practitioners shall have acquired operational skills, clinical skills and managerial skills to start and operate a Cosmetology Medical Centre or incorporate cosmetology medical procedures into their practice.
They would have also gained analytical & critical thinking abilities, including troubleshooting operational and clinical issues.
✧ WHAT IS THE SYLLABUS?
The topics are collated as Cosmetology Science, Business Operations, and Clinical Training.
✧ Cosmetology Science
• Cosmetology Anatomy
• Cosmetology Pharmacology
• Clinical Dermatology
• Pain Management
✧ INTRODUCTION – Introduction in Cosmetology & Aesthetic Medicine
• STUDY OF SKIN- Structure, Function & Type
• STUDY OF HAIR – Structure, Function, Type & Problems (Hair Fall, Hair Regrowth, Hair Thickening, Dandruff)
• AGEING- Understand the Physiology of Ageing
• FACIAL ASSESSMENT – Young Face, Ageing Face, Facial Muscles & Facial Expressions
✧ BOTULINUM TO TOXIN
• Introduction of BTX
• COSMETIC INDICATION- Upper face, Middle Face& Lower Face, Gummy Smile , Jaw Line, Contouring , Nefertiti Lift
• DENTAL TREATMENT INDICATION – Masseter Hypertrophy, Bruxism & TMG Pain
• BOTOX FOR HYPERHIDROSIS- Axillary & palmoplantar
• BOTOX FOR MYOFASCIAL PAIN & TRIGEMINAL NEURALGIA
• CONTRAINDICATIONS & DOSE CALCULATION OF BOTOX
• COMPLICATION & MANAGEMENT
•MICROBOTOX & MESOBOTOX
✧ DERMAL FILLERS
• Introduction of fillers
• Types of fillers
• Facial Assessment for Dermal Filler Injection
• Choosing The Right Filler
• Injection techniques- Cannula & Niddle
• Contraindications & Complications
• Management of Complications
• Pre & Post-treatment protocols
• Skin booster fillers for rejuvenation
• Introduction of threads
• Types(Mono & Cogs)
• Facial assessment for threads
• Choosing the right kind of threads
• Indication, Contraindications & Complications
✧ CHEMICAL PEEL
• Introduction, Indications & Contraindications.
• Choosing the right peel.
• Classification & Characteristics.
• Uses of peel and post-peel instructions.
• MESOTHERAPY – For Skin & Hair: Needle & No-Niddle Method.
• P R.P Therapy.
• PLASAMA LIFTING
✧ LASER IN COSMETOLOGY
• Photo Facial
• Carbon Facial
• Permanent Laser Hair Removal
• Tattoo Removal
• Correction of Freckles, Age Spots with laser
• Acne Mark Correction with laser
• Acne/ Pimple treatment with laser therapy
✧ UNDER EYE TREATMENT
✧ ACNE WHITENING THERAPY
✧ SKIN WHITENING THERAPY
✧ ANTI TREATMENT & PIGMENTATION THERAPY
✧ FACE TIGHTENING & REJUVENATION THERAPY
✧ SKIN ENHANCING – Hydration & Nourishing
✧ NECK REJUVENATION
✧ BODY CONTOURING & TIGHTENING DEVICES
✧ THERMAGE , VACCUME LIPOLYSIS, HIFU, ULTRASONIC LIPOLYSIS
✧ SCARS/ STRETCH MARKS REMOVAL
✧ MICRODERMABRASION & SKIN POLISHING
✧ DERMAROLLER / DERMAPEN
✧ DOUBLE CHIN REMOVAL TREATMENT
✧ Business Operations
• Business Administration & Management
• Marketing & Business Development
• Legal Implications In Cosmetology
• COSMETOLOGY – Starting , Operating & Exiting Business and Sales Kit
✧ Clinical Training
• Skin Rejuvenation with Non-Ablative, Ablative and Fractional Lasers
• Laser Tattoo Removal
• Laser Hair Removal
• Laser for Pigmentation disorder
• Laser for Vascular Lesions
• Laser for stretch marks and cellulite
• Chemical Peels (Superficial, Medium & Deep Depth)
• Radiofrequency, Infrared and HIFU for skin tightening
• Photo Facial
• Carbon Facial
• Vampire Facial
• Birth mark removal
• Mole, Tag & Wart removal
• Double chin correction
• Micropigmentation & Microblading
• Permanent Eyebrow and lip colour
• Treatment of white patch through melanin pigment
• Lashes BOTOX (For permanent LASHES Ext.)
• PRP Therapy
• Xantholasma Correction
• Eye Bag Correction
• Under eye treatment
• Chemical Peels(Superfacial and Medium Depth)
• Managing Hyperhidrosis
• Managing Acne , Scar and Pigmentation
• Advanced cosmetology Techniques
Note- We insist on coaching you on clinical procedures until you are confident. You will also be coached in consultation, photo-taking skills, consent and documentation, and clinical skills to perform procedures, including post procedure care.
WE assure you will be able to do the procedures efficiently and confidently.
How does this program work?
As soon as you register, we will activate your online module. We recommend you to go through the online module first, while waiting to start your onsite training, which is normally 4 to 6 weeks from the date of your registration.
Once you have chosen date for your online training, you will have to attend our Academy Training Centre in Delhi.
We conduct trainings every month for practitioners from all over the world .During the training we will:
>Review the online module
>Coach you on clinical skills
>Train you to perform cosmetology procedures
>Design a schedule for you to complete the online syllabus
✧ After the onsite Training:
• You will be familiar with the online syllabus
• Be able to understand The contents faster
•Be competent to perform cosmetology procedures
• After you have completed the training at our academy, you can return to your practice, during which time
✧ We encourage you to:
• Follow your online training schedule/timetable
• Continue to perform cosmetology procedures
• Contact your Mentor regularly to discuss the syllabus or procedures
• Once you have completed the entire syllabus within the designated time period, you will receive your certification
✧ WHAT DOES THE FEE INCLUDE?
• Theory & Clinical Training
• Examination Fee
• Access to online module and journal for 1 years
• Demonstration for laser and injectable procedures
• Access to medical devices to perform procedures
• Use of laser devices to perform procedures
• Use of the training centre to perform cases
• Cosmetology pharmaceuticals, such as Botulinium Toxin, Dermal Fillers and Chemical Peel use during workshop