Post Graduate Diploma In Trichology
✧ ELIGIBILITY: Doctors & allied specialists
- Quality as a Trichologist Hair Care Therapist.
- Can work as a super specialist doctor.
- They can also do practice in their own centers.
✧ METHOD – Combined-Learning program.
DURATION –3 days of onsite practical training plus 3 months of supervised online learning.
✧ COURSE FEE – Rs. 35000/-
The Post Graduate Diploma in Trichology is a 2-days onsite training program plus 2- months of supervised online learning.
To ensure practitioners have a complete theoretical knowledge in trichology and be able to perform trichology procedures confidently and ethically.
Upon completion, practitioners shall have acquired operational skills, clinical skills and managerial skills to start and operate a trichology Centre or incorporate trichology procedures into their practice. They would have also gained analytical &critical thinking abilities, including troubleshooting operational and clinical issues.
Practicing Dermatologist & Trichologist.
COURSE CURRICULUM: Sessions for Training and Hands-On.
• Hair & Scalp Anatomy
• Investigation & Treatment of Hair & Scalp.
• Hair & Scalp Analysis with Trichoscopy.
• Hair Fall Therapy (Alopecia): Alopecia Areata, Androgenetic Alopecia
(Genetic Hair loss) and Traction Alopecia.
•Hair Thining Therapy.
• Laser Scalp Stimulation therapy.
• PRP Therapy (Regenera PRP).
• Micro needle Therapy.
• Meso Therapy.
• Dermaroller Therapy
• Stem cell therapy.
• Hair Volume Enhancement.
• Hair Follicle Strengthening.
• Treatment for hair loss
2- CLINICAL MANAGEMENT
3- DIET MANAGEMENT
5- SURGICAL MANAGEMENT
7- COSMETIC MANAGEMENT
- FUE/ FUT Hair Transplant
- Hair Weaving & hair patching & bonding.
- Anti-dandruff Therapy.
• Biotin mask therapy and keratin therapy for chemical hair damage. Split ends etc.
• Scalp micro pigmentation to increase hair density effect.
• Correction of Scar marks in beard & mustache with micro-pigmentation.
• How to market your trichology center.